Doesn’t Alicia look pretty holding up the adorable banner
she made for the summer!
Alicia also made this charming wooden tag from kit items.
Anne is having fun art journaling with Dylusions sprays and stencils, and lots of doodling. Beautiful colors.
Anne is also learning how to make Shrinky Dink art. Check out these fun cards she made in a class at Gee Gee’s. Cute little turtles!
Tricia made a fabulous banner for her family’s get together.
Here are a couple of the letters.
Kathren went to the event, CREATE in Orange County and learned how to carve her own stamps.
The left side is an imprint on fabric. Awesome!
Kathren made this sweet banner from a recent kit.
Kathren took a Jane LaFazio class at CREATE and look what she made with free motion quilting. Wow!
Here’s another example of Kathren’s fabulous free motion quilting.
Kat made her very own aquarium with acrylics, sprays and Golden’s bead gel on canvas.
Emmeline and Channel recently became family. They had fun blending their unique talents to create a fabulous wedding for their parents.
What a wonderful way to get to know each other…
by collaborating on such an awesome, important event in your family’s life.
Emmeline turned ordinary water bottles and candle holders into something special for a fun event.
Who wouldn’t want to write their thoughts in a pretty journal like this! Monica enjoyed a fun class at Paper Source and learned how to make this very professional looking journal.
Judy became a grandma to this sweet little puppy and created a fun photo album.
Here’s our kit for this month. A cool collage sheet, ribbon, tissue paper, Ranger’s Memory Glass and Memory Capsules, diamonds and alcohol ink.
Here’s our cute make and take using the Memory Capsules.
Can you see the diamonds?
OMGosh, thank you Emmeline,
for the delicious, hot brownies!
go to Charity Wings.
Things to remember:
- July is the 3rd month of a our cycle. Our meeting will be held on a different day this month only. It will be on Wednesday, July 11th, at 6:30, at Cool Scrapbook Stuff. Please be sure to check in at the front desk. (858) 679-9100
- Our new swap is Greeting Cards. Make 17 cards. (Yes, this figure went up as we have a new member who is joining us in the swap. Yay!) They can all be the same, but should be blank on the inside. The themes to choose from are Celebrate, Thank You, Birthday, Thinking About You. No seasonal cards. Be sure to supply the appropriate size envelope for each card. No square cards…extra postage!
- Something new to note: In August, we will be meeting at the clubhouse in Emmeline’s condo complex, in Rancho Bernardo. You will receive an email with the address.
Things to remember to bring:
- Your cards for the swap.
- Your art that you would like to “show and tell”
- Art that you made from the Book Club kit or from the book
- Our new book, Delight in the Seasons, by Lisa Pace, can be purchased at Cool Scrapbook Stuff at a 25% discount.
- A simple tool kit, including scissors, glue and a pen or pencil
- Snack to share