A continuation of our Circle Journal. Check out some of the work these ladies do. Every month they can't wait to see what their new page looks like and says.
Welcome to our newest member Denise.
We are delighted that you have joined our club and can't wait to get to know you better.
This is the I in Charity Wings.
The I for the beautiful Charity Wings banner that Elena made.
Isn't Kathren a pretty princess! It was her birthday and we wanted to give her some love.
We celebrated the right way...with cupcakes and cake made by Alma.
A wonderful picture of almost all the lovely ladies in our awesome book club, and yes, we did eat all those cupcakes. Uh huh! You betcha!
Front Row: Cynthia, Kat, Elena, Alma, Kathren, Alicia, Danette and Judy
Back Row: Cyndi, Peggie, Gaye and Debby
this fabulous Configurations art. The shadow box is from the new Tim Holtz line. She did such a great job. Check out all the neat little goodies.
A little bit of dark art from Kat.
Someone has actually been scrapbooking!! Danette created these stunning pages. She is very proud of her beautiful family and does a great job showcasing their pictures in her scrapbooking.
With a little help from her friends, Elena made this lovely copper and beaded bracelet.
What a little cutie this purse is!
This was our Make and Take for the night. Canvas, Tattered Angels, ribbon, thread, and bam, you have an adorable little purse.
Cynthia is serious about following the instructions...
Stand back, hold your mouth just like so,
and then spray. Yay!!! Success!
Gentle Reminder of items you may wish to bring next month:
- Circle Journal
- Any questions re: button dangle swap (make 14)
- Projects you've been working on
- Finished project from Book Club kit
- Art at the Speed of Life, by Pam Carriker
- Tool kit, including scissors, glue and a pen or pencil
- A snack to share
- Next meeting is the 2nd month of a 3 month cycle and is scheduled for Wednesday, June 15, at 6:30 p.m., at Cool Scrapbook Stuff in Poway.
- Here are the people in the swap: Cyndi, Peggie, Danette, Alma, Fern, Debby, Gaye, Alicia, Kathren, Cynthia, Kat, Elena, Judy and Denise.
- June 2nd is the meeting with Gee Gee's book club. We will be meeting at the Boys and Girls Club in Carlsbad. Fran Valera will be teaching Resin Art. You won't want to miss this.
- June 12 is our Book Club Crop. Bring your studio and do some art. Bring your shoppin' shoes. Bring food to share.