We have some exceptionally talented ladies in Book Club. Here is just a small example of what we see regularly from these fabulous ladies.
Alicia made this adorable Valentines holder from our Book Club kit.
Alicia also made this BE MINE banner. Cute, cute!
Tricia created this fabulous dimensional heart. Yes, shredded paper is one of the embellishments.
Tricia made this adorable heart charm with pearls. We see a Make and Take in the future!
Tricia made this “year at a glance” calendar. Clever idea!
Yep! Tricia again! This is her beautiful “story board” canvas reminding her daily that she is working towards a goal.
Kathren is on an owl kick and we are in love with her vintage fabric owl. She always likes to use the kit from the previous month.
There is some portion of the kit in this sweet faced owl.
Another cutie pie owl. From one extreme to another. Talk about mixed media!
This is a work of art.
Cynthia got her paint brushes out this month and created this incredible canvas. The heart is dimensional. There are several layers of book paper and each page is painted. Gorgeous!
Cynthia also made this bees was collage. It’s as cute as a bee’s knees!
Kat took a class with Julie Nutting and created these cutie girl paper doll tags.
Kathren was busy. Look at this precious LOVE banner.
Wouldn’t you love to have this in your home.
Check out the cute felt heart on the banner.
Alma is in the process of creating a FAMILY mini album. Love the colors.
Thank you to Alicia for the school boards. I have already used mine.
It makes crafting in bed so much easier. Ha
Things to remember:
- February is the 1st month of a new cycle and our meeting will be held on February 15th, at 6:30, at Cool Scrapbook Stuff. Please be sure to check in at the front desk.
- Wonderful Jenny Doh will be our special guest.
Things to remember to bring:
- Your art that you would like to “show and tell”
- Art that you made from the Book Club kit
- Our new book, Creative Pilgrimage, written by Jenny Doh. (Get your book signed by Jenny)
- A simple tool kit, including scissors, glue and a pen or pencil