Ohhhh! Book Club was so fun this month. We were delighted with the company of two lovely ladies from Stampington & Co., which is the company that publishes our current book/magazine, Art Journaling, for this cycle of Book Club.
We thought these would be cute as a banner…hanging lantern style.
We received lots of fun goodies in our kit this month. Check it out!
Gentle Reminder of items you may want to bring next month:
- Bottle Cap Charm Swap
- Canvas Swap
- Show and Tell art
- Current book Stampington’s Art Journaling
- Tool kit, including scissors, glue, a pen or pencil.
- A snack to share
- April is the 4th month of a 4-month cycle and the meeting is Thursday, April 5th, at 6:30, at Gee Gee's Stamp 'n' Stuff.
- Our guests from Stampington with be visiting in March. Remember to bring your Art Journaling Magazine if you want an autograph.
- Bottle Cap Charm Swap is due at April’s meeting. . Make 14 Bottle Cap Charms with a hole and jump ring attached.