This cycle we chose to have a magnet swap. View the slide show to see each of our fun magnets.
Kathren created this amazing owl canvas. She is adorable!
Tricia gifted Elena with this sweet, crystal piggy with pink wings.
Kat made this picture after taking a Marah Johnson class.
Alicia created a cool bulletin board, along with the awesome, cute tacks.
Alicia made this fabulously adorable bunny out of paper clay.
Look at that sweet face.
This is a fun box that Elena collaged, painted and embellished.
Gaye made this pretty set of cards.
Monica made this incredible Save the Date announcement for her friends wedding. Can’t wait to see the invitation!
Emmeline created these cute envelopes.
Remember the Tee Shirt yarn from last month? Gaye knitted this cool IPOD Purse from Tee Shirt yarn. So clever!
Anne created this fabulous girl during a Traci Bautista online class. She went on to reduce it and made magnets for each of us for the swap.
Anne also created these gorgeous ATC’s. Each one is a little different and yet the same. All were individually drawn from her head.
This is a poster illustrating what a new product called Goosebumps does for your art projects. We each received a bottle in our kits.
It will be fun to see what people do with the Goosebumps.
Here’s our kits. They include the Goosebumps and lots of embellishments.
This is the example for our Make and Take. It’s a necklace made out of EcoArtBoard, which is a lightweight stamp board.
You could make one of these.
Or, one of these.
Thank you Gaye for bringing chocolate chip cookies.
Everyone appreciated having a snack.
Things to remember:
- May is the 1st month of a our cycle and our meeting will be held on May 16th, at 6:30, at Cool Scrapbook Stuff. Please be sure to check in at the front desk. (858) 679-9100
- Ideas regarding a new swap
Things to remember to bring:
- Your art that you would like to “show and tell”
- Art that you made from the Book Club kit
- Our new book, Delight in the Seasons, by Lisa Pace, can be purchased at Cool Scrapbook Stuff
- A simple tool kit, including scissors, glue and a pen or pencil